Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Starting the Engine

It has been over a year since I established this blog site. During the past year, my energies have been poured into Facebook. But now I realize that much of what I post there gets "lost". So I have decided to gather up as much as I can of what I have been thinking about and responding to during the past year and posting it here.

I plan to save my other blog, Straw Into Gold, for the Waldorf/ Fairy Tale and other education related posts. Here I will bring my political views, art and music files and other assorted brainwaves. I have just started to learn to make slideshow videos and post them on YouTube, so hopefully there will be lots of links to them also.

I am very committed to maintaining consciousness of the nuclear crisis in the world today - Fukushima unfolding, Chernobyl continuing and the need to shut down all nuclear energy and nuclear weapon production in the world. I will post beautiful things and very ugly things. I will try to give fair warning for the sensitive viewer.

I am hoping that some of my dear Facebook friends will join me here in time. Perhaps some of my "Straw Into Gold" friends as well. As time goes on, I will welcome suggestions, comments, info and links to share.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment